Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visit with Christopher (Tag)

We had such a great time with Christopher and as always I am reminded of why we decided he would be better off with another family. We love him dearly, he is so sweet, good, hilarious, etc. but this situation is so much better than if he did live with us. I want to be the best mother I can to our four kids and I feel that if we had him right now, I would lack a whole lot at that. Anyway, I do miss him already, he fits right in and is so drawn to me and hugs me and reaches for me, too cute. The first day we had him we went to the splash pad and to the park and then got happy meals. The second day we went to the mall and played in the play area, had lunch, then went to a different mall and played in that play area, and then went home and went to the park. We did so much and the visit was everything I needed it to be and the kids had such a great time visiting with him. They were ok when he left. I was worried that they would be upset. He left this morning and I took the kids out to lunch and to Walmart and we just hung out at home and we had such a great day. They got a box from Granny with clothes and Easter treats. Then we had a nice St Patricks Day Dinner and I gave them a green donut and made them Shamrock Milkshakes. The day couldn't have been any better. I love our kids, we are so blessed, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment