Monday, May 14, 2012
Mother's Day 2012
Yesterday was my 6th Mother's Day. The kids all made cards for me and we went and had brunch at the Shack. I feel more and more blessed every year that I am a Mom. I know my kids love and adore me as much as I do them. I try and reflect on all of our blessings everyday as to not take things for granted. Often when I reflect, one of my biggest fears is not getting to say the things I want to say to the people I love. I was able to tell my Maw Maw Alice on this Mother's Day that although she is not my Mother, she has helped mold me into the Mother I am today and that I love her very much and have learned so many great values from her. I also told her that as a Mom now, my kids often ask me where I learned this and that from and her name comes up quite a bit. I realize more than ever today just how much she really taught me and I am so blessed to have had such a sweet amazing woman to help support me and learn from. She told me that she loves us all so much and that she prays every night for our happiness and she is very proud of us. I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment