Monday, May 10, 2010

OH MY GOSH

I just need to force myself on here and start writing because if I don't then I won't ever write because I am overwhelmed with all that I have to write about since I last wrote. Anyway, Roman and Anderson are now potty trained, they are both in underwear, no more diapers, yipee. Anderson still thinks it is funny every now and then to pee on himself so we are working out the kinks but I am so proud of them. Alice will be graduating from Pre K in a few weeks and then will be starting advanced kindergarden and Rose will be starting half day kindergarden this school year. Anderson will start preschool in Aug two days a week four hours total a week. We went to New Orleans at the end of January 2010. We had a great visit, we got to see everyone and the kids had a blast. They love their maw maw, paw paw, granny, and mimi as well as their aunts, uncles, and cousins. We plan to do a lot of camping trips this summer. The kids love to go camping so they will have a lot of fun. They also love to ride their bikes and go swimming. They all can ride a small bike with training wheels. One cute thing that Anderson says when we go swimming is "Moma, get me and Roman a shirt so nobody sees our tatas" Alice still loves Hello Kitty, Rose princess, Anderson Spiderman and Toy Story, Roman doesn't really stick to one theme. I am working on getting the boys in the bigger bedroom to share and then will get the girls in their own bedroom so they won't have to share anymore. I am hoping Rose will sleep later, she is an early riser and wakes everybody up when she gets up. Anderson will be getting surgery in a couple of months to get his tonsils and adnoids out and Rose will probably get her adnoids out. Otherwise they are really healthy. I have been diagnosed with valley fever and am on medication for that right now.
To my beautiful children= I love each and everyone of you so very much. You brighten up my day every single day and I am so blessed to be your mother. You all make me so happy!!!!! Never doubt my love for you! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment