Monday, October 24, 2011

Eaux K in OKC






It has been a while since I have written and when I think about writing I am overwhelmed at trying to catch up so I'm not going to catch up. This is better than nothing right? Well we are now living in Oklahoma, Daddy got a promotion and we are happy to be closer to Louisiana and back in the South. Rose and Alice are enjoying their new school. Anderson is in Pre K and Roman is staying home with Mommy because Preschool was full. We went to Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch this weekend and we took ya'll to Pops to eat lunch. We are excited for the holidays and we are definitely in the spirit. Random: Alice has lost four teeth, Rose has lost two. Anderson has bald spots from rocking and rubbing his head on his bed, Roman still puts his shoes on the wrong feet and can't button his own pants, urgh! Anderson has just learned how to snap and loves to show us all the time, see picture below. We love you all, our family has never been closer and happier.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I guess view snap picture above, lol, didn't realize it would post above

    ReplyDelete