August 17, 2008 - Sunday
I Love You
So here is the story with Rose. When she first came to us, she could not speak really clear. She was talking but not articulating her words age appropriately as well as she would mix spanish with english. We have been working with her and got her a speech therapist and she has come a long way. Well I would always try to teach her to say "I love you" and she would repeat each word after I said it but had a hard time saying it all together. Today out of the blue she was laying on me and she looked at me and said "I Love you", I was so proud of her and so touched that she really knows the meaning of it. It is so sweet and I tell you once she got it she really got it because today she hugged Roman and said "I love you" and then she was putting her baby dolls to bed and she told them "I love you", too cute. On another note, Alice and Rose are always hugging and kissing each other but Anderson is macho man, well today Anderson actually let the girls hug and kiss him and he hugged and kissed them back so that was really cute. Then Anderson went up to Roman and hugged him after. These are the moments that truly define our happiness with the kids.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment