August 3, 2008 - Sunday
dancing school
Okay so here goes my thoughts on dancing school. Well I am so excited that Rose and Alice will be starting dancing school next month, not only because I love the art of dance but because they love to dance, and I think they will just have a blast. I think it will be a special bonding time for us to share this together and I am really going to enjoy watching them blossom. It was very important for me to send them to dancing school because when I was little I started when I was 3 years old and I LOVED IT, unforunately after 2 years I had to quit because that is when my mom and dad divorced but I always wished I had been able to continue it. I wished so much in fact that when I was 17, a senior in highschool, and made my own income, I enrolled myself back into dancing school and I paid for everything myself. I was finally able to go back to what I loved to do if only for one more year. To this day, I love to dance, I may not be the best dancer but I like to get into the groove. Needless to say, if it is something that they choose to do and they love it, great, if they don't like it, I won't force them to go but I just want them to have the opportunity that I did not have growing up. Isn't that what parenting is all about, you always want more for your kids then what you had.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment