Monday, June 22, 2009

Overview

August 3, 2008 - Sunday
overview
I am going to write an overview of what has been going on in our lives and then I will get more specific with each topic that has a * by it and post different blogs about that topic. Me being an organized freak, it would figure that I would have to organize the way I write a blog too.
So currently we have four foster children. Rose who will be 3 in Dec., Roman who will be 1 in Sept, Alice who will be 3 in Sept, and Anderson who will be 2 in Feb. We plan on adopting all four if given the opportunity. Currently we are going through *trial with Alice and Anderson to get birth mom's rights severed. Rose and Roman also have a caseplan to terminate the parents rights but they are a few court hearings behind Alice and Anderson.The kids have all just about finished *swim lessons. Rose and Alice will be starting *dancing school next month. Rose and Alice have also started going to *preschool three times a week.
As for Mike and I, we are just loving these kids, they drive us crazy sometimes but they are a lot of fun and so loving. Mike is currently in school getting his masters' degree in business management and I am still at home running the household. We are coming to New Orleans August 27th-I think Sept 10th or so. Out of that time, we will be in Florida for about a week. We hope to get together with as many of you guys as we can. We will be driving 24 hours in our van with four kids. We will see how that goes. I am off for now, going to a baby shower but I will write more about all of my main topics and feelings, as well as how life is in *Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment