August 3, 2008 - Sunday
Living in AZ
I will make this brief because my hand is hurting from typing so much. So far we have been in AZ for two years. We love it here, it is much different then Louisiana, good and bad. Some of the things I miss about Louisiana is my family of course, but also the culture. Some of the things I don't miss is the rudeness of employees everywhere you go, family drama, hurricane evacuation, the humidity, misquitos, and many more. Overall, Mike is advancing in his career, we were blessed with four beautiful children, we live in a close family oriented community, all four seasons are only a road trip away, we have made some great friends, and most importantly we love each other and are happy with our decision to move here. I can't say what the future will hold for us but for now we will remain in the good ol desert.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment